I’m just popping in real quick to say hello and share my fill ins… I’m hoping to get a end of year post up in the next few days, possibly tomorrow.
I’ve been busy enjoying the holidays and the aftermath. And trying to wade through all the pics I took for some I can share. More on that later.
Here are two of the reasons I’ve been MIA – my beautiful nieces.
Just look at these tiny baby toes! Can you blame me for being enamored with the cutie these tootsies belong to.
And these two! They’ve had their little blonde heads stuck together for days. Right now, it’s a quiet again around here as my mom and sister have returned to the west coast. But we had my older niece for a fun, few days.
I hope all of you that celebrate Christmas had a wonderful time with family and friends and didn’t get hit with the flu that seems to be making it’s way around the country!
Time to join Hilary for some Friday fill in fun…
- When ___ I _____
- A ____ is ______
- _____ is my go to ____
- I must have _____________ in the shower
- When I’ve had a long and stressful day, I like to relax by taking a hot bubble bath.
- A blank is sometimes hard to fill in.
- Rooibus tea is my go to night time tea.
- I must have hot water in the shower.