This seagull has nothing to do with this post. I just cannot publish a post without a picture in it. And this little guy was so good and stayed still for me for so long…
First Friday of the new year and Hilary is back with her Follow Friday Fill in Fun! She posts four statements with blanks. We fill in those blanks and link up and then hop from blog to blog to see what everyone else came up with! It’s really quite simple, yet loads of fun!
Here are this week’s statements:
- What would you do if______
- When the____, how do you handle it?
- I haven’t seen_______.
- Do you think you could ever____
- What would you do if you had one week to do whatever you want… no chores, no commitments, no kids… just YOU!
- When the kids don’t listen, how do you handle it?
- I haven’t seen a musical or other type of theatre show since I was a teenager. I loved Westside Story!
- Do you think you could ever give up blogging?
My first fill ins of the new year. Now it’s your turn. I’d love to know what you would fill in the blanks with. Either leave a comment or better yet, play along!