My budding make-up artist decided to try her hand at a comic book look and I have to say, I was pretty impressed. She did this late last night and I just snapped a quick pic with my iPhone so the quality isn’t the greatest. I gave it a bit more of that comic look by using the posterizer in PicMonkey!
A penny short, a day late.
This week was a busy one with back to work and school. For me it meant prepping for the semester ahead and making sure that things are in order in the lab so that the next few months can run smoothly. I like to preorder and prep as much as possible, so that when it comes to each teacher’s lab time, the actual prep is minimal and less time-consuming. I got a pretty good head start and think I’m in good shape. Of course, things always pop up as they are bound to do, especially as we are planning and getting closer to our school’s science fair. That’s always a bit of a hectic time for all involved. Speaking of science fair. Thursday night was spent at the awards ceremony for our county science fair winners. It took a lot of work for all involved; students, teachers and myself, from the projects themselves to the paperwork. But we made it and I’m so proud of our winners.
Now to the day late part. It’s Saturday morning but I’m doing the Follow Friday Fill in Fun now and not, as intended on Friday! Ooops! I like to play along but as I’ve mentioned before, I have a hard time doing it Thursday night or Friday for that matter, so Saturday morning it is!
- ___ is my ___ month
- ____ reminds me of being __
- Would you _____ if you didn’t have to?
- One word to describe _____ is _____
- March is my favorite month. It’s my birthday, Spring Break, perfect Florida weather month!
- Driving on the country roads, through the sugar cane fields in the northern part of our county, reminds me of being home and walking along the corn fields in Germany!
- Would you clean if you didn’t have to?
- One word to describe my kids is awesome! I’m biased of course. 🙂
So there you have it. Fill ins done. I’d love to hear how you would fill these in. Leave a comment or better yet, play along!
P.S. I’m off to prep for a little birthday shindig for hubby tonight. His birthday is tomorrow but we decided to celebrate tonight! So I better get cleaning and shopping and baking. 🙂