The sunset tonight was truly spectacular and this picture doesn’t do it any justice. The sun was a huge ball of fire in the sky. We were driving home from dinner and when we got to this spot by one of the lakes in our neighborhood I had to pull over to snap a few quick shots. I was not the only one who delighted in the spectacle in the sky and a few fellow sun gazers pulled over after me to do the same. I cursed the fact that I didn’t have my camera with me… Oh well, the iPhone will have to do. Good thing that it’s always handy! 🙂
Time to join Hilary for some Follow Friday Fill in Fun. It’s been a while but tonight the timing was just right.
- I’ve not been ____ much because ____
- ____ is _______
- Jumping to conclusions_________
- It’s_____ when_____
- I’ve not been relaxing much because there is always so much to do.
- Spring Break is this week and it’s been good to have some time to get things done at home.
- Jumping to conclusions is not a good thing.
- It’s exciting when visitors come from Germany!!! (My mom’s friends’ just arrived this afternoon and the girls and I are heading to her house tomorrow to say hello and spend some time with them.