This is how it works.
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org . If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! She REALLY NEEDS STATEMENTS!
This week’s co-host is PATRICIA from A SEASON AND A TIME. She came up with THE LAST TWO statements.
Here are this week’s statements.
- I think ____ is so tasty
- Sometimes I ____ about ______
- ____keeps me_____________________.
- I got over ______________________by___________________.
- I think roasted red pepper hummus is so tasty. It’s a new snack obsession of mine – pretzel chips or baby carrots with roasted red pepper hummus. Yum.
- Sometimes I wonder about certain people. Well, actually not just sometimes, all of the time.
- Work keeps me very very busy with little time for blogging or photography. And I’ve been feeling the itch to do both but I’m usually too tired at the end of the day. The time change hasn’t helped in that regard.
- I got over my dislike of swimming in the ocean and feeling little fish nibbling at my feet by strapping on fins, a mask and a snorkel and checking out what lurks beneath the surface. Best thing ever!!!