This little guy is a hand carved “Räuchermännchen” from Germany. You put a small incense cone inside of him and as it burns, it looks like he’s smoking. One of my favorite little Christmas decorations. 🙂
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! SHE REALLY NEEDS STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER’S BOOK REVIEWS. She came up with ALL THE statements.
- Try to_____ whenever you can
- Books are_______.
- Last week, I_______.
- Later in life, I_________.
- Try to enjoy the little things whenever you can.
- Books are amazing.
- Last week, I was really stressed out at work. Have you helped students prepare paperwork for a county science fair?
- Later in life, I want to work or volunteer at a nature preserve and give tours to kids.