Project 365: Day 355 to Day 365 {2015 wrap-up}

January 1, 2016

The first post for 2016 will have to be my wrap-up of my 2015 Project 365. Between traveling to New York for the holidays (what a fabulous trip) and then coming home to a pet emergency, the last few days of 2015 were a bit hectic and worrisome.

I’m looking forward to what 2016 has in store for me and completing another Project 365. I may have had to catch-up a few days here and there but overall I think I did pretty good. The only “rule” I set for myself was to use a photo that had to be taken that day. Other than that, I just posted whatever I felt like posting. No real rhyme or reason. For 2016 I want to go with a bit of a theme. More on that in a few days. Hope you will stay tuned!

So here is a look at the last 10 days of my 2015 Project 365!

Happy and healthy New Year to all of you!

xoxo, Susi

• Claudia Willison| ImagesByCW January 2, 2016 at 7:42 am

I am glad you had such a great time in NYC. Your photos speak for it. I hope that 2016 brings you all that you wish for, Susi.
    That last photo – is that Ash? Good shot and fun edit!

• Susi January 3, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Yes, that is Ash, good eye! 😉

• Rorybore January 2, 2016 at 12:32 pm

It sounds like you had a great time in NYC! I’d love to go back for a visit myself. And I loved following along on your 365 – even if it seemed you had no “rhyme or reason”: it was a beautiful snapshot of your life with your lovely family, and it feels like a privilege to get a peek inside. so to speak in a totally non creeper way of course. LOL
    All the best for 2016!

• Susi January 3, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Thank you and the same to you and yours. It is nice to look back at what I’ve shared and see my year that way.

• Kimberly January 2, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Happy New Year to you too my friend.
    I hope that it is wonderful and full of happiness and good health and open doors that are amazing opportunities for growth and adventures — worth writing about of course xoox

• Susi January 3, 2016 at 10:10 pm

Thank you. I wish you the same and tried leaving you a comment but it’s still giving me an error message. xo

• Kisma January 18, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Love this! I was having some internet issues and couldn’t reply.

This is great and love the new look.

• Susi January 19, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Thanks. I’m hopeful that I’ll get a post up this week. It’s been a bit crazy around here and the blog was down for a bit.