Blog Photography

Peek-A-Boo (Wordless Wednesday)

March 15, 2016

Finn hasn’t said hello in a while. πŸ™‚

Happy hump day. Only a few more days and it’s Spring break. So excited for the week off.

xoxo, Susi

• Kisma March 15, 2016 at 11:20 pm

ahhh, what a sweet face! We are off next week too and I am looking forward to it!
    Kisma recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Wish ListsMy Profile

• Susi March 16, 2016 at 9:35 am

I will thoroughly enjoy a stress free (at least from work) week. πŸ™‚

• Janice March 17, 2016 at 5:57 am

Looks like he really likes the camera!
    Janice recently posted..Whenever I Fail At MotherhoodMy Profile

• Susi March 17, 2016 at 11:16 am

Janice, she actually doesn’t that’s why these pics are so awesome. She sees me lift my phone and goes running. It’s pretty funny actually. πŸ™‚

• Rorybore March 18, 2016 at 12:16 am

Well hello gorgeous!! πŸ™‚
    Our poor kitty was very happy to see us. He meowed for hours after we got home (after midnight!) and wouldn’t stop until someone would come pet him. ha. I finally got him to settle down by letting him sleep at my feet. But woke up hours later with him on my pillow!!
    It’s nice to know you were missed I guess.
    Rorybore recently posted..When Your Wednesday is not WordlessMy Profile

• Susi March 18, 2016 at 11:06 pm

It is nice to know that. Makes me miss my pooches, they were always super happy to see me after work or when we were gone a few days. A lot more affectionate then the cat for sure. πŸ™‚

• Hilary March 18, 2016 at 6:57 am

hey finn!
    Hilary recently posted..Comment on Peeking in… by meowmeowmansMy Profile

• Susi March 18, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Hi Hilary. πŸ˜‰

• Claudia March 20, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Hey Finn! I sure you are well aware that you are a cutie pie – oops, you’re a guy, so I probably should rephrase that πŸ˜‰

• Susi March 21, 2016 at 8:52 am

Finn is in fact a female, so it’s ok to call her a cutie pie. πŸ™‚

• Claudia March 21, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Hahaha – with some names, you just don’t know. And with cats – it is pretty hard to tell πŸ˜‰
        Claudia recently posted..One good thing to start off this weekMy Profile

• Susi March 21, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Very true. I knew we would have issues with that name. But we liked it so we stuck with it and she doesn’t seem to mind.