Since my brain is mush and I can’t come up with anything original at the moment–thanks for the head cold Little One–I will answer some questions and maybe, just maybe, come up with another 10 random facts. Am I allowed to have help? But first I need to say thank you. A mere thank you just doesn’t seem enough… how about in bold and italics?… THANK YOU … yup that looks better. A great big thank you to one of my fave bloggy friends, the wonderful, highly caffeinated and super talented word smith Rory from Time out for Mom. To get an award from her is super exciting to me. I adore her and look up to her and aspire to have her way with words (in my dreams).
First I must, yes, it’s a must, post the rules!
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the form questions below.
3. Share ten random facts / thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate (at least) 7 other blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Favorite Song “With or Without you” by U2. First one that popped into my head. I also love “Set fire to the Rain” by Adele right now.
Favorite Dessert I have a huge sweet tooth so finding just one is tough. I’ll go with Key Lime Pie from the Fish House in Key Largo!!! It’s decadent.
What ticks me off Parents who involve your and their children in their squabbles. It’s a long story. Needless to say they are no longer around me and mine!!!
When I’m upset, I… usually pout and fume about it or you’ll know right away. I can get loud and have a potty mouth, too.
Favorite pet(s) We have 2 dogs and a cat. I love them all but always considered myself more of a dog person.
Black or White Black because it’s slimming!!!
Biggest Fear I’m a mom, so yes, it would definitely be something bad happening to one of the kids.
Everyday attitude Smile, even if you’re tired and cranky.
What is perfection? When you figure that one out, please, let me know. But a bubble bath, candles, soft music, a good book and an hour of peace and quiet sounds about perfect!!!
My guilty pleasures * see above.
Ok, not sure if my fogged-in brain can come up with 10 random facts, but I’ll give it a shot.
1. I love when hubby makes his chili… chili dog, anyone?
2. My little girl’s squealing laughter makes my heart sing.
3. I’m eternally grateful for my laptop… how else could I lounge on my bed and do this.
4. Tazo makes some awesome teas. Love their Chai.
5. Reading the Hunger Games right now. I hope to finish it before the movie comes out on my birthday!!!
6. I desperately need a haircut. I keep it short and can never, ever manage to grow it out. It’s hopeless. Oh well, I’m happy that I can rock the pixie cut!!!
7. Right now, my pooches are lounging on bed with me and keeping me company. They are also waiting for their night-time walk.
8. I know, I mentioned this before… I love Netflix, how else would we be able to watch Spiderman and his amazing friends (the cartoon version)????
9. Have I mentioned that I love doing Pilates? I have a bunch of different workout DVDs and switch them up depending on my mood.
10. As much as I love my pooches, doggie kisses and slobber are not welcome. Yuck!
Wow, I amaze myself sometimes, I came up with 10 more random things. Yippee.
The problem I now have is to decide who to give this award too. I just recently had to give this one and another one to 15 people… let’s see if I can come up with 7 lovely people who have not received this.
Here is the list of the 7 bloggers I’m handing the award over to…
Karen @ Life with Karen
Janice @ A Colorful Adventure
Angela @ Angels are Kids and Furkids
Marti @ Marvi Marti
Alena @ A little bit of wonderful
Holly @ Tropic of mom
Woohoo, I did it. I apologize if you have received this award already and I just gave you seconds. But as my friend Rory said “it’s fun to get seconds.” Right? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend or what’s left of it. I’m going for my guilty pleasure and then bed… Hopefully, the NyQuil will help give this weary body a restful night.