This week was short but also very strange. I got my days all mixed up with the kids having Monday off for Labor Day and again yesterday for Rosh Hashana (L’Shana Tova to my Jewish friends!)… I did enjoy sleeping in though!
I’m also very happy to see that some of my favorite shows on Netflix finally have new episodes/seasons added and I can watch again. Revenge. Scandal. Once Upon a Time. Oh yeah…
Took this picture on Monday when we were out an about. There is just something about a sunflower that always makes me smile.
————————————————————————————————————————————–Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her. If she uses them,she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life – she came up with the last two statements! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) _________ happen
2) I hate when you ____ and _____
3) The bravest thing I have ever done is ___________
4) I like my _____________ and ________________.
1) Life happen(s).
2) I hate when you sit down at the end of the day thinking you are done and then remember the laundry that still has to be folded.
3) The bravest thing I have ever done is raising a family.
4) I like my bed and fluffy goose down pillow.